The Institute of Operations Management (IOM) is the principal UK professional society for operations management in manufacturing, service industries and the public sector. IOM is a membership body within The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (UK) – CILT (UK); and International Associate for APICS in Great Britain.
OBJECTIVE OF TRAINING INCENTIVES FOR SME 2015
- To assist SMEs employers that have insufficient levy balance to continuously retrain and upgrade the skills of their employees.
- To assist SMEs to build their organisational human capacity and capability by acquiring the latest knowledge, expertise and technology through continuous up-skilling of their workforce
CERTIFICATE IN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT BY THE INSTITUTE OF OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT, UK
ELIGIBILITY OF EMPLOYERS
Manufacturing: Small (less than 75 employees) & Medium (between 75 to 200 employees)
Service: Small (less than 50 employees) & Medium (between 50 to 75 employees)
There are no formal qualifications required for entry into this program. Each eligible employer is allowed to send up to three (3) participants per training per session. Employers with one or more of the following cases are not eligible to participate in Training Incentives Programs 2015:
i. Arrears of levy and Interest; or
ii. Involved in PSMB legal cases; or
iii. In the process of deregistration.
No payment will be charged for this program. We will register the participants with the Institute Of Operations Management, UK, Training materials for all modules will be provided and certification fees will be paid and training will be provided by Alpha International
9 days only (Once a week, every Saturdays), 9.00am to 5.00pm
UNIT 1: Business for Operation Managers
UNIT 2: Demand & Supply Chain Management
UNIT 3: Improvement Techniques for Operations Management
23 January 2016
NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE
20 Participants per session only
PROCEDURES TO PARTICIPATE:
Employers may log in to the eTRiS- (Electronic Transformed Information System) at www.hrdf.com.my to submit online application for approved training incentive programmes. Read over the instructions below:
- Go to HRDF website at www.hrdf.com.my
- Enter MyCOID followed by PASSWORD and Click LOGIN
- After successful LOGIN, Click on HOME button tab
- Click MORE EVENTS buttons under the UPCOMING EVENTS
- Select the Phrase/Programmes name with TRAINING INCENTIVES 2015
- Click on the REGISTRATION Link
- When the REGISTRATION page is displayed, click on the Course Fee Item
- Select the HRDF Register Employer – Incentive for the Course Fee Item
- Select INCENTIVE for the PAYMENT METHOD
- Click on the SUBMIT Button on the top left side of the page.
Please contact 03- 7804 1808 / 03- 7804 2745 / 03- 7804 1294 / 012-3275911 or email to email@example.com for more information on this programs.