1MALAYSIA Globally Recognised Industry and Professional Certification (1MALAYSIAGRIP)
OBJECTIVE OF THE 1MALAYSIA GRIP
The objectives of the 1MALAYSIA GRIP program implemented by the Government are:
- To provide opportunity to employees to increase their skills by participating in specific fields to be expert that would enhance their career development and earn higher income;
- To provide employers with skilled workforce that will enable them to explore business opportunities in higher valued chain that is related to Knowledge Intensive activities that are knowledge based, high-tech and high value-added products / activities in order to be continuously competitive in the global market; and
- To increase labour supply in the strategic and high impact areas that was identified to reduce country’s dependency on external expertise and support the Government’s aspiration to achieve developed nation status by the year 2020.
- Certified Customer Care Professionals (UK)
- Certified Warehouse & Inventory Professionals UK)
- Certified Green Logistics Professionals (UK)
- Certified Procurement & Contract Professionals (UK)
Target group for the 1MalaysiaGRIP program are Malaysian Employees who are striving to upgrade their skills and knowledge through up-skilling and re-skilling programs, either:
- Employees of HRDF registered employers; and
- Employees of non-registered employers with HRDF.
METHOD OF TRAINING
Under the GRIP Program, training can be conducted either as a full-time or part-time basis at declared venue in the session plan. Classes for full-time and part-time courses must be conducted separately and the combination of classes for these two categories is strictly prohibited.
ELIGIBILITY AND ENTITLEMENT OF APPLICANTS
All employees from companies established in Malaysia are eligible to participate in the 1Malaysia GRIP program. However, training providers need to ensure the applicants have fulfilled the pre-requisite of the training programme determined by the certification body if any.
Employees of HRDF registered employers may utilise more than 30% of the levy paid for 1Malaysia GRIP to attend the training courses. In the event the fund is insufficient, the Government incentive will be used to cover the course fees.
Employees are required to obtain the endorsement from their respective employers to validate their employment status. The application form needs to be endorsed at least by their employee’s immediate supervisor (at least one level up).
PROCEDURES TO SUBMIT APPLICATION BY APPLICANTS
Employees need to submit the following documents for 1Malaysia Globally Recognized Industry Professionals (1M GRIP):
- Copy of MyID
- Latest monthly pay slip (The amount can be erased)
- Application to be filled-up having an approval from the employee’s immediate supervisor to attend the program with company stamp/chop (Attached)
Please contact 03- 7804 1808 / 03- 7804 2745 / 03- 7804 1294 / 012-3275911 or email to email@example.com for more information on this programs.